Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cleans me ...

I have been very busy lately. So busy that I haven't written in a long time. This is hard for me because when I write I share my thoughts with whom ever might happen upon this blog.
For some time now I have lived my life totally in the hands of Our Lord and Savior through the intercession of His Mother. What I struggle with today is the handing over of my failings to Him. I want so deeply to be perfect for Him, yet I fall so very short of this. Lately, I have sat and pondered what Peter must have thought when he kept failing his friend and brother and Savior. How do I go beyond a time of extreme failure. I really don't know where to begin. I feel that I have been taught the handing over of my failings to God, but still don't quite know how to find forgiveness from myself to myself. The sadness overwhelms me. WILL I EVER LEARN!!! When I fall and fail at loving my sister perfectly I show Him my unclean side. I never want this to ever happen again. Oh Lord wash me from my iniquities, cleans me from my sins.

1 comment:

  1. Anytime you bring up from the depths of your heart and voice your inner struggles you've already begun to face the healing process. Let Our Lord and His Blessed Mother guide you, lead you back to where you want to be, loving your sister as friend and family. Push, push out the evil that creeps into our hearts at times, clouds our vision and blurrs our feelings. You-know-who loves to pit family member against family member, and a weak link he will take advantage of forever. Pray, pray, pray for strength! Do the right thing always, and never fear to do that right thing no matter the cost. Trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete