Monday, August 17, 2009

Giving all to Him through Mary

As you well know I have given my total consecration to Jesus through His Mother. She pulled together all the loose ends and gave me 2 days filled with prayers and song and everything that I might want to offer to God through Her loving hands. On Sunday I no sooner knelt in front of the Blessed Sacrament to pray for humility, when I got slammed . Why is it when we decide to give everything to Him, people can't understand. I am now in a position where I must decide whether or not to give up my cantoring. I know that this gift might be to close to my heart, but am not quite sure what She wants. For me this is a way to show my faith to others. I am so lost at this moment. I prayed about this for hours yesterday. What I felt was Mary is leading me, don't turn back, Don't conform to the pressures of the secular world. This means step away! I ask that anyone that reads this blog prays for me. That I may give everything to Him, even my most cherished music ministry.

1 comment: